Sunday, March 27, 2011

Business Intelligence on YouTube

After reading Freedarko exhort the wonders of YouTube and what it has done for basketball, I thought it might make sense to see what YouTube has done for analytics/business intelligence. What I learned is that a lot of companies like to advertise their products on YouTube and that some folks have no idea how to relate their quality audio content to meaningful video content. I also learned that there are some interesting BI related videos available on the web. Here are a few:



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Super Bowl 2012| Super Bowl Commercials 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice thanks for sharing

    hey friend see snow on google
    Type “Let It Snow” on @Google If you click and drag you can wipe the snow away. It is great. source: http://le-titsnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete